LPGA*USGA Girls Golf
(Must be at least 5 years old)
We believe that girls can do and be anything they set their minds to, and through the “Five E’s” of Girls Golf, we inspire girls to not only become well-rounded golfers, but well-rounded individuals as well. The “Five E’s” support the mission of Girls Golf, and our members learn and develop important lifelong skills for on and off the course. Our LPGA*USGA Girls Golf classes are available at most of our golf course locations during our regular Spring, Summer and Fall class sessions.
- We EMPOWER girls by teaching them a game they can play and enjoy for a lifetime
- We ENRICH their lives by expanding their minds and giving them the confidence to dream big and accomplish their goals
- We ENGAGE girls with strong female role models and inspire them to make a difference in their communities
- We ENERGIZE them with our vitality and enthusiasm by sharing our love for the game
- We EXERCISE their minds and bodies to help them realize and unlock their true potential
– 2020 Junior Membership = $50 per participant (required to register for classes)
– Girls Golf Classes = $45 per participant (covers all 5 weeks)
– Full and partial scholarships are available upon request to assist with class fees. Requests are submitted during checkout
– NOTE: Scholarships are not available to cover the cost of Junior Memberships. Clubs are available for participants to borrow during class times.
Sign up HERE for your FREE 2020 membership to LPGA*USGA Girls Golf at First Tee of North Florida. You’ll receive a sweet goodie bag and be eligible to attend our Girls Golf events!